Saturday, March 9, 2013

No nap Ritt

People keep asking me how it has been going from one baby to two babies... Charlotte is easy... it's the toddler that is killing me.  She is the best, but man, she sucks up all my energy these days.  We hit the two's overnight, and it is no joke.  First up is her refusal to nap on many days- usually the days I need her to nap the most (that would be any weekday).  And I documented it... the whole time I took these pics she was demanding to get down, and she got more and more frustrated as I continued to shoot.  Even grumpy, she's pretty cute. 












1 comment:

  1. Worst week of my life... Jack was 1 month old, and Clara hopped out of her crib at nap time and declared that she was awake. A baby gate and a big girl bed finally got things back on track. No advice just a shared *sigh* and a hug b/c I feel what you're going through. Hang in there. Finn can always come over and watch TV with Jack for several hours. :)

    ReplyDelete