Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thanksgiving

I'm behind in posts, and it is the holidays, so I'm going to skip a few and try and get some holiday posts in before Christmas.  Holiday season began with a celebration in Raleigh with our friends, the Wheatleys.  Friends and food and football and fun-  so much fun... We started the day by running an 8k Turkey Trot, and then we came home and watched the parade and cooked.  Late afternoon our friends joined us and the party continued through the evening-

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
very exciting

I think I see Santa...


Is that Santa?


...nope...

...cool, but nope...

....wait for it....

SANTA!!!  I KNOW HIM!


...Macy's Parade overstimulation...


Finn's Brunch









The afternoon feast...



shrimp chowder

...waiting for the Wheats...










No comments:

Post a Comment