Monday, September 12, 2011

More Maine!

 I still really am just sifting through all the photos I took in Maine... it's been busy here in Raleigh with visitors, keeping up with Finn, and getting things in line for the next chapter... MasonDee Photography:  www.masondeephotography.com.  After so many of my great friends asked me to photograph their children, Ahren and I decided that I should pursue opening a small photography business. Please take a minute to check out the site, spread the word, and like my new Facebook page! Thank you for all of your encouragement to get this going-


start of the Southport Garden Tour 
...love the bottom right photo- Finn is all about the camera... 





Sprucewold Beach with Nana Mum


Finn's first lobster 

Finn and her man, Rupert

Finally getting to meet Misty

loving on Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment