Friday, April 1, 2011

March, Part 2

 Finn and I traveled to Virginia to celebrate my friend's birthday. While there, 
some of my friends and I were able to get all of our babes together to finally meet...
Huge success - the next generation:  Finn, Brandon "I'm so excited" Tuskey,
Bailey Wallace (clearly thrilled with all the kiddos), and Jackson Koskinen


Bailey was quite the hostess... 

...making sure that everyone had company...









My dad drove up from Virginia Beach and spent the day...


and we got to see Janie...


...meet Mary Carter...


...and spend an evening with the Hyman crew...
The gang- I used to baby-sit all of them when they were Finn's age!




                                                      
Kitchy-
Toddy-

Emma-
Deucey-



... and Finn got to see her Aunt Summer for an afternoon... 




No comments:

Post a Comment